This RUPP looks like a TACO!

ironing boards

Knew what it was when I saw it yesterday. Was wondering when the frantic bidding would start. It's tricky to convince them to ship without tipping them off or others off to what they've got. Swap meets and yard sales don't allow as much competition to view the interaction... So what years did Steen's send their ironing out, and when did they start doing their own ironing "in House"???? That's the first multi rider seat that I've seen. So when one of the knowledgeable members scores this frame, what type of sand or other media blasting is best?? I just use a surface prep disk in a 4inch grinder, kinda like a spinning scotch brite pad... I hope the shocks are salvageable, but the front forks may take a good welder fabricator to fix the lower legs...

"After checking on a few websites this appears to be an ultra rare and highly desired TACO mini bike "

:eek:ut: Oh Paaalease! Things a rewelded POS with a name. Not worth more than $50. He must be sniffing dry cleaning chemicals now.

Someone needs to ask him if the front end is bent and if the shocks are original and if it came from the factory with no engine and no rear wheel!!!:thefinger::thefinger: