This turned out to be quite the project.

The main reason I bought this bike is because it was cheap and had a tourque converter and 4HP Tecumseh I could use. The problem was it's been in the hands of the wrong people! :eek:ut:

First, the carb and exhuast were switched around on the wrong spots and the carb was on SIDEWAYS!. :eek:ut: So I go to mess around with it today and found all kinds of stuff. :doah:

I take the craftsman carb (lawnmower carb?)apart and instead of a needle in the float,,, theres a SCREW laying in there instead of a needle. :eek:ut: THEN I noticed if I turn the handle bars and hold the wheel,, there is major slop and when I take the forks off, one is cracked where it once was repaired with a weld and they didn't bother to straighten it out before welding. :doah: ( I hate shocks on mini's anyway)
Then the rear drum brake was frozed (fixed that and it's in good shape)
The rear tire is slightly bent but I'm hoping a spoke adjustment will fix that, BTW both tires aren't bully seated to the rim in spots, even with 30 lbs of air.
There was a bolt missing from the sprocket and I found out what that clanking Noise was (loose nut in hub)

OH, and it's dirty as hell and was painted by a blind man who likes to paint dirt. :doah:

Well, I guess thats it for now. :wink:

Last edited:
As far as I know, the 3,5's are on the right and 4 and 5's are on the left.

And then there some craftsman Tec on the side. :doah: