todays purchase woooo hoo

Ml-toys

i just got these locally for 75 bucks and all new. 1 i will use for my dads tribute mini.
2 baja frames 1 with forks and handlebars
2 new handlebars
new front and rear fender
new seat

worth it ?????

buckeye

Ahhh, yeah!
My thoights are, anytime you can pick multiple and useable under a 100 bucks, you have done well.

Ml-toys

ok a dumb question, i was just lookind at a diagram for these and there is a headlight. is it for looks or function. if functional HOW ?

Ml-toys

So MT.....which one will be the "In Dads Honor" project? Great deal you got on those.
i think i will start with the bare one and paint the forks from this one
and make a seat for it. this way i can feel like i put more of my
time and pride into it as i make it what i want it to be.

Sounds great. Don't be a stranger and keep us updated on your progress. Any questions just ask away. Lot of great helpful folks here on OldMiniBikes. Enjoy.

old-timer

Scamming Member
My son Joe passed away in Oct. He was a total quad and my wife and I cared for him full time here at home. I didn't know he and my wife had planed on getting me a new Baja for Christmas. I picked the bike up a few days after Christmas from our local Tractor Supply store.

Needless to say, this bike is VERY special to me and I plan to do something to it to tribute my son.
Guess we have something special in common :wink:

Vic

Not too sure but i think this guy may have the wrong fenders somehow.
unless i am missing something, they are about one inch maybe more narrower that the rear brackets on frame.

hmmmmm

cxbra

Good buy for $75.. I picked up a running Hawg-ty last year for $80! It didnt run at the guys house, but I got it up and going after a carb cleaning.

toomanytoys

Good buy for $75.. I picked up a running Hawg-ty last year for $80! It didnt run at the guys house, but I got it up and going after a carb cleaning.
I love deals like that.

My favorite was one day I went to look at a doodle bug a guy had advertised for 50 dollars, doesn't run. I went to his house, gave him the cash, and we were standing there BSing I pulled a plug out of my pocket, and swapped them out and set it at half choke, pulled the cord twice and drove it down to my truck. He was a little upset