TOM THUMB by MANCHESTER

I got the gas tank installed today. Took me forever, as I just couldn't get it to tighten up. So, I took the brackets off and re-formed them a bit:doah: Also installed the fuel line.:thumbsup: Now on to my favorite thing...the chain:scared:

derp is strigois.. I stole that one as soon as I saw it.. I actually say that alot... :shrug: derp is (DERP, well that was stupid) :facepalm:

It's just one of those sounds ya make.... Not really a word, more of a blurted out expression of reaction.... Not a full laugh..

Just one of those.... EP!!

It's multi purpose.. Surprise or an instant instance type of thing...

just had an epiphany??? :shrug:

EP!!.... I get it now... :glare:

Half way to town... forgot your wallet.. ???

EP!!! Youuuu stupid :censure:... :glare:

It's kinda like fck.... Pretty great noise really... :shrug:

Theres also another one I say all the time... Sort of a

JYYOOOoooo!!! Then POSSIBLY followed by the blowing raspberries with your tongue?? :shrug: Ya know how that goes?? Any baby can do it... :shrug:

Stole that one from a movie... DAMNIT I wish I could memebr what that movie was.. FUNNY as hell..

The one more sissyfied guy comes walking up on whatever it is there... Sorta lookin back over his shoulder, sorta mid conversation, turns his head and catches a glance of :shrug:

and is all like

JYEEOOOooo!!! shreek sound and then all he can manage to muster is his tongue sticking out blowing raspberries sound, and falls over flat on his face, out cold fainted... :lol:

FUNNY stuff...:laugh: SO, now I use that when somethin surprises me sometimes....

JYEEOOOOOOO!!! :eek:hmy:

Manchester, That bike is soooo cute..... I showed your finished pic to my ex-girlfriend (shes now my wife) and she said "Well I can cook" so I told her you make pies also.... LOL

Patch

P.S. She also liked the bike and laughed when I told her you were going to keep it on the mantle.... LOL