Took the minis out for a last hurah and found Mud!

BeeKeeper and myself were invited out to a friend of RCguy's named Dave. He has 250++ acres some of it lake front. Its an RC park, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Walter-RC-Park/749962608371845?pnref=story for planes, cars, boats, helicopters ect.

It was cold at 41 degrees but we couldn't pass up the chance to check it out!
Dave is a great guy who owns the land and also runs the RC park. He lead the way around the property on his Kawasaki Mule (?) showing us the boundaries where we could ride.
We didn't ride long but the homestretch ride across the alfalfa (?) field was one muddy/slippery ride! I went from vertical the horizontal like NOW! Laughed my butt off!
We will defiantly be back. The grand kids would love a day riding minis and watching the RC fun!

That was a good time!............Looking foreward to more riding out there later on in warmer/drier conditions, we should get a bunch of us together and make a day out of it, bring the grill and cook up some burgs and dogs..................Thanks Mark "RCGUY" for setting us up!...............:thumbsup:...............Tom.

I sure did miss out! I'm not the only one that can't keep a bike on its wheels
I fell victim to the same problem as you had ... wide tires ... great for traction in most surfaces but mud is not one of them ... they float on top.

Car tires (and wagons before) had narrow tires to cut through the mud ect.

cxbra

Sounds like too much fun. That is what mini's were made for. People look at mini's and dont understand it. The second they get on one, they're hooked!