Top gear Vietnam special

toomanytoys

Have you guys watched the top gear Vietnam special?

I would so love to do what they did. Get a vespa or something and ride across a country like that

That is one of my favorite TV shows. Great episode!!! I like when Jeremy finally "gets it" and starts having fun with his bike.

I am the Stig!:scooter:

toomanytoys

yea that was great. Botswana and bolia specials were even better I thought
I agree. Africa was great as well.

The Vietnam special was more about Jeremy finally getting why the other 2 were so excited. James loves the old Hondas. I wasn't and still am not entirely sure what Richard had. Jeremy was on a vespa or a clone of such.

That show reminds me of so many people who see my minis. Why on earth would you collect these you look dumb riding them! Want to take one for a spin? The first 100 yards they look scared to death then they are grinning from ear to ear and want to build one.

Top gear is probably my favorite TV show. When I was living with my mom and dad during my divorce I got my mom addicted to top gear. She was watching them even when I wasn't home.

Funny that watched that episode about three days ago its awesome. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That would be a cool idea 10 or so guys on a trip like that

A friend of mine toured Vietnam on a motorcycle. His father (and the sons) owned several restraunts in Japan.

He recounts a story where tired of the traffic cops shaking him down, buys an old Army uniform. Little did he know, it was a General's uniform.

So he's riding around with a paper sack sitting in the motorcycle basket with Thai sticks poking out the top. For those that don't know, these have religious connotations.

Cop stopped him, no ticket once he saw the uniform.