ToteGote Survivor in Knoxville TN

That pink is not original but it looks like it would come off with some elbow grease and $550 is not unreasonable for that particular bike. I always wanted the shaft driven Tote Gote model, I think it's a model 760. Nice bike.

I think it is a 670 with the original Tecumseh motor. This was the first Tote gote Nova made. Some of them were painted a 'tan' that faded to a shade of pink. I think the motor, tank and fenders have been painted. Some of these first Nova's had a lighting coil in the motor. After some problems with the lights causing sparks and fire, they switched back to Briggs motors. Good straight looking gote.

Last edited:

Davis

Great bike crazy rare kinda funny screens were upside down on two picks but the third wasn't and those are never found with the original screens and that has them and looks to be a very low hour bike and a great find.and as far as color goes that is original as far as chassis goes the motor and fenders I dunno but who does I met Ralph bonham years back and he told me they only made red gotes and I have seen a bunch of colors beyond that including the gold as pictured he musta forgot.

Last edited: