Tough trivia question.

On the old series Green Acres, episode 73 aired in 1971, What kind of minibike does Ebb have???? Keep this thread alive til someone gets it.

OldMan

Are you sure episode 73 aired in 1971?

The dates I see on line are quite different... and the series ended in 1971 after six seasons and 170 episodes.

Episode 73 aired November 15, 1967... so probably not a Honda Z50.

Last edited:

dopowa

Are you sure it was episode 73? Won't You Come Home, Arnold Ziffel? While they did look for Arnold, Ebb was not in that episode.

I think it was #71. I should have written it down. I saw it about a week before I posted the question. I probably loooked at a million #s between times, and lost that train of thought. I've seen the minibike in a couple of episodes. It had small wheels, 5 or 6 inch. I'm not sure what it was, but I know someone does.

I think it was when Ebb was trying to raise money to get married. He rode up, drove into the barn and came back out chasing Mr. Douglas. They stopped and talked about money, and he drove away. Episode #70?

Last edited:
Thanks for finding the picture. I'm not sure if that's the episode I saw. That's a better shot. Looks like it may have a clutch on the jackshaft too.Could be a 2 speed. But what is it?:confused:

Not to change the subject but while talking TV show minibikes......what brand bikes were the Monkees riding when inside riding around the room in circles? I have never seen that episode rerun

Not an Enchilada???I like the way the rear wheel sticks out to the rear. All of mine are going to end up that way. Better weight distribution. Less wheelies. I like both wheels on or both wheels off the ground. I remembered the Monkees riding one too.

Not an Enchilada???I like the way the rear wheel sticks out to the rear. All of mine are going to end up that way. Better weight distribution. Less wheelies. I like both wheels on or both wheels off the ground. I remembered the Monkees riding one too.