Tractor Supply DB30 sale April 14th-18th!

98cc

On Sale... :doah: I'm trying to resist getting a second one, I just got a red one on Monday. I think I'll just have to collect all of the colors. :punk:

I got the last one in the Tallahassee Tractor Supply. Got her home and it crunk right up. Now I am trying to figure out how to get more speed because it is way over governed. Gonna try some stuff to accomplish this - this weekend as seen on the forum.
I am going to get a Clone for it, but I need to do something to the stock motor to tide me over till I can get the clone swap kit from a forum member.
It is a cool little bike.

98cc

There also geared wrong for the small engine they used,
So true. I just got my DB30 on Monday, and I'm already zipping about over hill and dale with a PMR jackshaft attached. :scooter:

My local TSC store has two DB30s that have been returned defective. No more good ones in stock. I'm going there tomorrow to pester them to see if I can purchase one or both discounted.

Last edited:
Thanks Jimmy.
I'm going to go to the local TSC and see if they have one that I need.
Don't mention it..., us doodlebug guys gotta look out for each other. :thumbsup:

On Sale... :doah: I'm trying to resist getting a second one, I just got a red one on Monday. I think I'll just have to collect all of the colors. :punk:
I know what you mean. I just drove over to my local TSC store to pick up a spark plug for my Warrior, and sitting just inside the doors was two (2) yellow "Dirt Bugs" with the $259.99 price tags on them.

It was awful tempting to just roll one over to the cash register..., but I didn't. :sadcrying4:

Jimmy S.