trail bronc vt-5 roller

well guys i guess i am gonna sell my bronc...i am trying to get a street bike and need all the money i can get...the paint and seat are a little rough, and it needs a motor and throttle cable to be ride able...it comes with the clutch muffler, thing that comes off the engine to mount the muffler on, and the belt, tourque converter. and kill button...it has pretty much every thing but motor, throttle and brake cable and lever...oh also its missing the clutch cover, but i do have the brackets for it..and it has the chain cover...any questions just ask...thanks.

hmm..mainly big bike parts..lol...no more bikes though,,i am kinda moving away from small engines and minis... i had another clutch just like this one that i can get back too if anyone needs it BTW!

haha...if its the guy that joined here awhile back that was gonna buy it from me when i changed my mind i pm;d him a few days ago and offered it to him first and he didnt reply:shrug:

I hate that. Can't wait for maybe. You might lose the sale you have.I would just put the price on it. Then first to PM and first to pay owns it. Sell it to Peekster. He is a good guy and could use it to go with his collection......

hahaha! well peekster only wants the fenders, lower forks, clutch, jackshaft, and muffler..sooooo..the rest is still for sale i guess:shrug: