trail horse fork assembly wanted

I am new here with a couple mini bikes posted. I am starting my third project a trail horse. I am in need of a good used fork assembly, due to the fact someone cut one side off at the grip right at the bend. Could fix but not without alot of work & probably not to pretty. Please let me know if you have one .
jh1867
jholt08@comcast.net
Jason

db30 header

Thanks alot Tom, means alot. I have alot of time & money in it. I posted a pic of the header for you. I am new to this so it may take me a little time navigate the site.

Hey Jason

Got any pics of the Forks? What model Trail Horse did they come off of? I need a set and dont mind doing some :hack::weld::grind:. I got a GTO1500, but the GTO800 forks would work too.

Josh

db30

Wow, thanks alot 1stlegendtx That means alot to me. It was my first go at a mini bike. I guess I did something right. I put a tav 2 Torq A verter on it & will wheelie across the yard. Alot of power for a little bike. :smile:

125ccCrazy

I will have the bar end with curve from a wards fork, pretty sure it's the same or real close to the trail horse fork... Someone also cut the rt handle off mine and welded in a 7/8 pipe.... I'm cutting both bars off below the curve and will be welding on drag bars.... If this will help you can have it, just pay shipping...

Wow!! Thanks 125ccCrazy but I was lucky enough to get the fork & fenders from Peekster. It is really amazing how everyone helps everyone out & is willing to help. If I hadn't found some I would take you up on your offer 125ccCrazy. :thumbsup: Thanks again everyone for the help & kind words on my DB 30:thumbsup: