TRK's weed whacker Razor dirt bike

Hey TRK.... wanna race? for pinks? I know I got some pink construction paper around here somewhere.. maybe a few crayons.. :lol: :facepalm:

Don't mind the PVC drive roller... that was a failed experiment. :doah:

Oh I meant the crazy rat ghetto scooter. you build some of the coolest stuff :laugh:

I haven't topped her out yet because I keep running out of room and my stupid bell speedo likes to reset itself.. but I had a friend driving behind me cruising at 30mph and he said I was still pulling away so maybe like 33-35ish.. I'll GPS it one of these days... :shrug:

shewwww thats gotta be about top end on one huh? :shrug: still gotta pedal to help it out and stuff, pedal up hills?
I only really gotta help it out from a dead stop, and it is a little bit of a slow start but Id guess it gets 0-20 in like 7-10 seconds.. it's not terrible. haven't tried climbing hills with this spindle but I'm sure I'd have to be going around 15 or more to be able to climb.. though here in florida the only hills I have to worry about are bridges.

Nice work Kid and an even nicer gesture :thumbsup: My grandson is 8 and he still wont go anywhere near any thing with 2 wheels and a motor :doah: but he loves his go-kart, he will run that thing until his butt hurts :laugh:

If ya ever gotta put a new rope in one of these things I suggest drilling a hole in the front of the recoil, aligned with the spool where the rope runs through, because these things are IMPOSSIBLE to put back together, as most all Koritz rewinds seam to be.. :hammer:

Dad yanked the rope out of it.. I figured no big deal but boyyyyy was I wrong.. :facepalm:

On the other hand he got his birthday quad :happybday: the other day... Some little Polaris 90 that is just completely built to death... dad gets on it and it goes about 14,000 miles per hour as soon as ya hit the throttle... :doah:

With the throttle screwed down all the way, Troy does good with it.. :shrug: Now i just gotta get the Razor going so we can race.. :laugh: