Tx-6 broncco front wheel, brake assembly front, handle bars needed.

As said in the title I also need the front fender and seat. Any advice on where to find a carb kit would also be great. This is the coffin tank model with the Marinelli Thank you!

That's a lot of stuff to 'need' on a bike that is hard to find parts for. I might have a front fender...possibly a seat, but it won't be 'perfect'...I have an front brake assembly, but I need it for a project, and I might have some slightly bent handlebars. I'll take a look to see what I have in the 'extra' pile...

S

sosa

Hello,I have a front wheel with tire and disc,front caliper,and the front fender .For the right deal i might part with them.Just get back to me if interested thanks IMG_0957[1].JPG IMG_0958[1].JPG

I have no idea what the seat looks like. It's got a motorcycle seat on it. I had someone contact me locally about parts. I am going to pursue that first. This one has an orange frame. I am unsure what color the seat would even be for orange. Lol! That is a beautiful seat though! Thank you all for the assistance and offers! I may be getting back to you.

That restoration is amazing. That is the Same model and probably the same year. Same color but not at all the same bike.lol! it's great to actually see what it's supposed to look like. I had no idea what the seat was supposed to look like. Thank you and great job on yours.