Unbelievable!

Jamie1972

I don't have the listing number......Just go on eBay under Rupp Minibike........
Buy Now ....500.00 for a Chrome 69 Rupp Tank.!
COME OOOOOOOOONNNNNN!:doah:

Last edited:
That is sad for me to say, but it is the one piece that I need to finish restoring my daily rider and make it mint if/when I ever wanted to do so. The tank I have on it is soldered around the triangle mount at the bottom. Works fine and if I hadn't told you, you would never know. Just very proud to have a 100% original TT500. I would actually consider the $350 in a moment of weakness.

0330151923a.jpg

Ding Ding

That is sad for me to say, but it is the one piece that I need to finish restoring my daily rider and make it mint if/when I ever wanted to do so. The tank I have on it is soldered around the triangle mount at the bottom. Works fine and if I hadn't told you, you would never know. Just very proud to have a 100% original TT500. I would actually consider the $350 in a moment of weakness.
There are some things a guy just has to have. I try to remind myself of that when I spend $xxx a week on misc mini bike parts. The time to buy them is when you see them.

I try to look at it this way: I want certain nice parts for my bike(s), and I want them while they are for sale in case I never have the opportunity to buy them again. I don't want to wait years for a part to come to market, I WANT IT NOW WHILE IM TRIGGER HAPPY AND ITS STARING ME IN THE FACE! And if you mentally spread the cost of parts out over years amount of time, it's easier to swallow/justify.

I've spent several hundred on my Speedway already.

I dunno.

I think I will ask for some additional photos of the areas in question. He seems like a nice guy tho and has fairly answered every question I have had...