Universal speedometer kit

check out the bell line. There's a magnet that goes on your rim and a receiver that goes on the fork. They can be found just about most major retailers.

check out the bell line. There's a magnet that goes on your rim and a receiver that goes on the fork. They can be found just about most major retailers.
Have you got that to work? I tried one before but could never get it to caculate the tire size rite. Or maybe you know a certain model that will work?

can't remember the model but it let you input the tire circumference. i checked it against a moving car and it was just about even. Had to shim the receiver a little tho. i have it buried in my garatge, please don't make me dig it out....there's stuff out there that doesn't need to be found....:doah:

Last edited:
If you ever do dig it out..please let us know. Those dont cost too much and would be a very practical idea.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yeah prove it.
Like your 2 mile, head starts on your videos. you still haven't proved you have the fastest db either lol. Get to work. I want to see that db take off and pass not just pass and say its the fastest . Lol. PROVE IT.
I didn't know you were in contention...but thanks for checking out the vids. It's a little addicting sometimes, huh. :thumbsup: