upper midwest events

Well, there's the White Knuckle Scramble outside of Chicago. It's a bit of a drive for you, but we have people drive a lot further (MO, OH, NY, etc). It's the only event in the Midwest, if not the country, where you can race your mini.

Right! Symco (Central WI) has a minibike drag race as part of the car show. Vintage Torque Fest (Dubuque) and the Iron Invasion (near Chicago) allow minibikes to be ridden around with some little events sometimes involving minibikes. Check their sites for details.

Ding Ding

is there any events happening in Minnesota or the upper Midwest ? any close to the twin cities ?

thanks
There are not any mini bike specific events here in MN that I am aware of....YET. However, I would partake in something if it came up. There are plenty of guys with mini's, just have to draw them out of the woodwork some how.

Mike

I heard something one time about a place south of Minneapolis and west of Red Wing that you could ride but you needed a trail pass. It was either part of a state park or county park area.

well I thought I would try this at our city days in July, so if anybody can make it ?
thanks
Mike

booster 2015.jpg

The Annual East Bethel Booster Day Event kicks off on Friday night, July 17th, with a free movie in the park at dusk at East Bethel City Hall. Our East Bethel Fire Department Waterball event at 6:30 p.m. is water fun at its best! ! Great fun for the whole family!

Saturday, July 18th the fun continues! Start your day with a pancake breakfast at our Sr. Center followed by a 5k run/walk at 8 a.m. and a Kids 1k run/walk at 9:00 a.m. We have a kiddie parade at 10:00 for all the children to participate in. The Grand parade starts at 11:00 a.m. featuring participants from all over the Twin Cities area! There is a tractor pull on the west side of the park, a car/truck/tractor and mini bike show behind the Senior/Community Center, as well as inflatables and games for the kids by the community center. Our East Bethel Royalty pageant is held at the East Bethel Ice Arena early in the afternoon so that you still have time to enjoy many of the events afterwards. We have crafters and vendors in our merchant's row. While walking through the park, look for the Lions and Lioness Club turtle races at the tennis courts. Food and fun for all ages!!

At night, the firefighter's 53rd annual dance starts at 8:30 pm with the band Uncle Chunk performing live on stage! Free fireworks at dusk for everyone to enjoy!

We look forward to seeing you here on July 17th and July 18th!!

Last edited: