Vette's 2013 Skat Kitty entry, Vintage Class

We had a couple of warm days the first part of the week so I got to paint some parts for the Skat Kitty build. I have enough parts finished now so I can at least make a roller out of it.

I can still use the blast cabinet in the winter so with a rattle can of silver and a couple cans of clear along with a couple of warm days between snows I got started. The frame was already painted so a few coats of clear was all it needed. I can't do any inside painting so I will use the rest of the winter to collect some needed parts and assemble what I have, the engine and the rest will have to wait for spring.

Okay,okay, here is my update picture.:sleeping::sleep1:
Time to get the bike back out to the garage and get it finished it up.

Thanks guys, I am getting it pretty well finished but wish I had ground off the casting ridges on the aluminum frame more before I painted it. The center ridge on the frame under the engine won't let the engine set down quite flat on the frame, the jackshaft mount bracket had the same problem. I don't want to mess up the frame paint so the engine will need some thin shims under it to level it up so the mounting bolts can tighten down evenly.