Video of my rm250 powered mini bike

Ha! thats awesome! now, you should have done a rolling burnout, the streets were wet and it will spin like mad before it hooks and flips and once is spinning, game on, ride that booger out pinned in second or so.:scooter:

KB2ROCKET

if that were my bike I would run it up and down the street once and never do it again I know its fun but what about the neighbors ?

if that were my bike I would run it up and down the street once and never do it again I know its fun but what about the neighbors ?
Yep....if it wasnt for all the noise I would have a 2 stroke in mine for sure. I sneek mine out late at night and that rascal wouldnt cut it for sure. Me likes the powa though!

maddcarson

I used to Haul ass around my neighbor hood late at night with mine. I had a loop pipe on it so it made My Briggs extra loud and bout the 3rd time around people were outside wondering what the noise was.

I used to Haul ass around my neighbor hood late at night with mine. I had a loop pipe on it so it made My Briggs extra loud and bout the 3rd time around people were outside wondering what the noise was.
They call the po po like crazy where I live. For EVERY stupid thing. When I had some money. We had 7 cars and a boat here at the house. I was constantly getting called on.

They are all a bunch of playa haters I tell ya!

Neck

Growing up is optional
That's Cool! Geared higher it would be SCARY fast! What kind of bike is your buddy sitting on watching you go by, some sort of Honda S90?

That's Cool! Geared higher it would be SCARY fast! What kind of bike is your buddy sitting on watching you go by, some sort of Honda S90?
if the bike were geared correctly, im sure it could see triple digits.

good eye, its an s90 clone with some redneck touch, swapped with a lifan 125, fun bike.