Video of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Town Mini

Great start for the American F1 team Haas after qualifying up front along with the two lead teams.
Sadly, their Australian race results would not be so awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

T-Town Mini

After posting no time in qualifying due to transmission failure at the start of Q1, Romain Grosjean (Haas) had to start the race from the rear. He then drove from 20th up to 6th place before, "Noooo-Nooo!" (see the video)

Otherwise, it was a great race overall...lots of action start to finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the old man made some nice rides in his time.. I also saw the monkey bike vid.. I know Honda quality but a bit on the expensive side.I have been pondering getting a Kymoto,some call an ice bear 125cc street legal bike that is a clone of a Honda ct70 for less than $1500 i like the monkey clone better but only 50cc :no: I need something to ride to the store and stuff when my wife takes our only car out of town to visit her gf.I may pull the trigger on one next year..i got to replace the asphalt house and aluminum patio roofs :doah: $$$$ i don't mind the house roof but dang those aluminum roofs for a patio is expensive.I'm too old to do myself.. I keep hoping a tree limb would fall on it.:laugh:

yeah the old man made some nice rides in his time.. I also saw the monkey bike vid.. I know Honda quality but a bit on the expensive side.I have been pondering getting a Kymoto,some call an ice bear 125cc street legal bike that is a clone of a Honda ct70 for less than $1500 i like the monkey clone better but only 50cc :no: I need something to ride to the store and stuff when my wife takes our only car out of town to visit her gf.I may pull the trigger on one next year..i got to replace the asphalt house and aluminum patio roofs :doah: $$$$ i don't mind the house roof but dang those aluminum roofs for a patio is expensive.I'm too old to do myself.. I keep hoping a tree limb would fall on it.:laugh:
Yeah, the Honda Monkey is cool but the pricing is kinda crazy, IMO, and dealers will want MSRP+ for them. I like the Grom, but have thought it overpriced, and the Monkey is $600 more. If I had a Grom, I'd want a Yoshimura exhaust ($549!) and fender eliminator kit ($140) for it, making it even more expensive. IMO, it would be nice if both were 150cc with a 5 or 6 speed transmission. Last time I checked, 150cc was the minimum displacement for freeway/interstate use in VA; I wouldn't want to take a trip on one of these little buggers, but it would be nice to be able to jump on the expressway to get across town, legally. The Kymco Spade 150 ($3k) is kinda cool; looks okay stock and can look great modified (again, more $$$). There's a company, MNNTHBX, that sells a whole line of goodies for the Spade that can transform it into a fantastic looking mini cafe racer, but the cost would be crazy.

Grom Yoshimura.jpg

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2017/05/30/2018-kymco-spade-150-review-10-fast-facts/

.: Pitster Pro :. - Street Retro/Classic *Models

Well, that's weird; I quoted you and the quote is attributed to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.