Vintage Bird Mini Bike

Took the plunge and bought this vintage Bird mini bike from Joel Wey. He lives in Denver, just a short trip for me up the interstate since I am in Colorado Springs. Fine craftsmanship, not to mention he is a great guy, very helpful! Nice and loud West Bend 2 Stroke. Pulls strong, even with my 185 pound gluteus riding on it.

Kenny1

Was that listed on Craigslist? Maybe I wasn't paying attention because if it was I totally missed it. Great looking bike! And a Westbend to boot!

Mac

If you swing down by Los Angeles real soon I'll
sell you a Bird Minicycle to get your "collection" started.

I paid $80.00 for it today and am just itching to make a wad of cash on it.

....I'm sure it's faster than any Bonanza or Powell.

If you swing down by Los Angeles real soon I'll
sell you a Bird Minicycle to get your "collection" started.

I paid $80.00 for it today and am just itching to make a wad of cash on it.

....I'm sure it's faster than any Bonanza or Powell.
I need the wheels off of your bird. thats if you put some new customs on it.vary good buy nice bird.

Took the plunge and bought this vintage Bird mini bike from Joel Wey. He lives in Denver, just a short trip for me up the interstate since I am in Colorado Springs. Fine craftsmanship, not to mention he is a great guy, very helpful! Nice and loud West Bend 2 Stroke. Pulls strong, even with my 185 pound gluteus riding on it.
Finally...someone bought it !! Congratulations !! That bike has been tempting me ever since Joel posted it. Just last Friday a friend and I were talking about it, that someone needs to buy it soon....:thumbsup: