Vintage T-Shirts

markus

No shirts here, those are really hard to find for anything vintage really unless you are really small. All the L XL shirts usually became shop rags etc. after getting trashed :confused:

I do have an unused Iron on from the early '70's from Italjet cycles that I got some old dealer stock when I had the indian and italjet mini mini's here.

and a couple of patches

I was going to put the Broncco one the back of my Dickies jacket but I figure every redneck would be stopping me saying "hey man, they spelt Bronco wrong". Who am I kidding, most of them can't spell :doah:

I do still have a Mallory ignition sweatshirt from when I was a teenager that I still can squeeze into and wear from time to time, and My vintage Bones brigade/Powell Peralta jacket from back when Tony hawk was just kid searching for Chin.

This is the Jacket that I wear now, its pretty old but in good shape. Does not get much use here in FL though:

hmmmmm I've seen lots of repro stuff but original stuff might be tough....if it's out there, Markus and MarkG will ring in............
I love a challenge.:laugh: Actually, most of my vintage T's became rags, but I may have something hiding in the back room, I'll have to look after work:thumbsup:

Mark G has checked in. This ought to be good.
yeah first he has to find the key to the cedar-lined vault where he keeps the clothing portion of the collection.
Is there anything he doesn't have?
I'm flattered:smile:

Actually, there is plenty I don't have, for starters any real vintage shirts.

I do have a super cool mechanic's jacket that belonged to my wife's grandfather when he ran a Phillips 66 back in the sixty's. It's got some sweet stripes down one side, too cool. I'd post a pic but this is a T-shirt thread:laugh:

Nothing from minibikes, but here is my Grandfather's early 70's jacket from S&W Racecars which I wound up working for in the early 2000's. I only wear it to vintage drag meets and special cruise occasions.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk