Vintage Techy H60....START YOUR BIDDING!!!All proceeds will go to Old Timer

hoppy

Ok heres another one ive decided to let go in hopes we can help Old Timer. All proceeds will be sent directly to Old Timer. Please do not take this as a way to take advantage of a situtaion. If you buy this engine you MUST send the paymant. Actually id like to see the paymant sent prior to sending out motor. That way nobody gets screwed. Clutch and aircleaner are not included.

Vintage 1960's H60. Removed from an old snowmobile. I cleaned it up, put some new gaskets in it, painted it, slapped a new oregon carb on it because the original was toast and tried to start it for one minute, it didnt and i stuck it on a shelf to collect dust. Rolls over, has compression and spark. just didnt fire, maybe carb needs adjusting? Might be something else. Thats for you to figure out. Im 99% sure with alittle tinkering she will go. If not then there are LOTS of good parts on this baby. Comes with some shelf dust......:thumbsup: Wipe it down and you have a clean engine.....cleaner then most.complete engine minus aircleaner pictured. Not sure what this is worth to someone but this is about making some money for old timer........so lets start the bidding at $25.00 + shipping.
I will let this run out for one week. so next friday at 7:15 it will be over. Highest bidder wins and pays actuall shipping to where ever your from.

LET THE BEST OFFERS BEGIN!!! WHO WANTS IT???$25 + shipping? you cant by the carb for that price and its brand new!!!!

Last edited:

hoppy

Two questions:
1) Do you take pay pal ?
2)What is your zipcode for shipping purposes?
Two answers:
1) I do but you wont be sending the payment to me. It will be sent directly to Old timers paypal.
2)Good point on the zip that sure would help huh?:doah:06078 Beautifull CT!

For those of you that may not know,an H60 is basically a stroker H50. They are torqey motors and one of the best Tecumseh engines made IMO.

Take it to ebay.

Here are some pretty simple rules.

Post price, location, payment and shipping options, and don't forget - pictures are not required, but will greatly help your sale. Please don't post a ton of items for sale in the same thread, unless you're parting a bike out or similar.

Posting "Or best offer" is fine, but not "Make an offer". That's for eBay.
Don't post links to eBay, Craigslist or other sites. The post here makes it for sale here.

Bump your thread once per week.

Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.

Please use the I-Trader system for everyone's benefit.

Take it to ebay.

Here are some pretty simple rules.

Post price, location, payment and shipping options, and don't forget - pictures are not required, but will greatly help your sale. Please don't post a ton of items for sale in the same thread, unless you're parting a bike out or similar.

Posting "Or best offer" is fine, but not "Make an offer". That's for eBay.
Don't post links to eBay, Craigslist or other sites. The post here makes it for sale here.

Bump your thread once per week.

Only post a reply if you want the item. Relevant questions acceptable. Any negative comments will result in a ban. No BSing in the thread.

Please use the I-Trader system for everyone's benefit.
You serious right now? :shrug: Please tell me your joking.