want to build up a 5hp briggs..

hey i have a stock (except after market air filter and adapter) briggs 5hp fun power. im gunna put it on a mini bike, i ordered a clutch and sprockets already, but want to build the motor up a bit, what should i do to get more power?
and is there some kind of thing i can hook up to the motor to charge a 12 volt battery? because im putting a dixie horn on in...

125ccCrazy

as far as performance gains thats pretty much unlimited other than the limits of your abilities and wallet....

a cheaper alternative for more power is a clone or ohv Briggs, both have more power than your engine stock..

for the horn I'd use a 12v rechargable battery from a pocket bike or small atv..

you can do easy little things throw a hot plug on it maby take off the fixed jet carb for a adjustable throw a header on it maby a thinner head gasket maby if you wana get wild a little cam but if you get over stock rpm get an arc rod at the least

ok im not getting a new motor, the battery sounds good if it can power the horn. does anyone know of an alternator though? and where can i find sites for mods? i want cheap easy power.