wanted motorcyle carb

i am lookong for a motorcycle carb from like a 125cc or 2stroke or preferably something off a 4stroke like 500cc or smaller a carb of something bigger may work if it had multiple carbs oh yeah a pumper would be nice:smile::hack:

Not sure what you are after but I just listed these carbs on ebay. Not sure what they came off of but they look like a Honda carb. They need cleaning. It comes with the choke cable. They are KEIHN carbs. It says 24BARA and then symbol

125ccCrazy

i am lookong for a motorcycle carb from like a 125cc or 2stroke or preferably something off a 4stroke like 500cc or smaller a carb of something bigger may work if it had multiple carbs oh yeah a pumper would be nice:smile::hack:
What are you building and what MM carb do you think you need? 22mm, 24, 26, 28, 30, ect ect... As far as a pumper carb you'd be looking at a Tilly....most bikes used mikuni or keihin which were not pumpers unless it was some wierd application...

its for a blockzilla the pumper carb i was talking about was not like a tillston but a mikuni made for a four stroke with a accelerator pump to give it a shot when it comes off idle fast i know a 2stroke one will work thats whats on my little bros (stang) 390

SR-500 Yamaha used a pumper carb. They are hard to find, though. It's also a pretty big carb-36mm I think. Don't know how many cc's your engine is, but the SR500 carb is probably going to be too big. Dellorto used to make pumper carbs, but they were big, too...36-40mm or so.

125ccCrazy

its for a blockzilla the pumper carb i was talking about was not like a tillston but a mikuni made for a four stroke with a accelerator pump to give it a shot when it comes off idle fast i know a 2stroke one will work thats whats on my little bros (stang) 390
can't say I ever seen one like that, best bet would be ebay or local motorcycle salvage places.. There is one here in Toledo called Cycleman, he has 3 or 4 floors stuffed with parts....419-244-2525