wanted SLant Tecumseh HS50 d port intake? & Steal points style generated flywheel,

i am looking for a slant Tecumseh HS50 d port intake, with good threads holes to mount on carb, with bolts is a +.. please PM ME with Price.. thanks

P.S. also looking for a Steal points style generated flywheel, with full magnets..

Last edited:

markus

I don't know that they made a hs50 slant intake.
They did, they were Tecumseh #33669, I have one coming in a batch of parts I just bought, cost me arm to get, but when I sell it I will get an arm AND a leg for it :laugh:

that one listed above won't work with the typical D shaped port HS50 engine, unless you filled the intake port in on the block

Member MarkG was good enough to gather the three different slanted intakes that Tecumseh made for a photo shoot and info a few years ago:

There seems to be some confusion out there about different small block Tecumseh slanted intake manifolds, hopefully theses pics will clear some of that up.
Here are the three different ones that came on slanted frame motors, from left to right: H30/35(I'm not sure of the part number), HS40(#33301), and HS50(#33669).

I am not aware of the H30 intake being reproduced. Used ones are kinda hard to find, but they are out there.

The HS40 intake is currently available brand new from several different suppliers for around $35 bucks or so. For some odd reason I see people consistently pay more than that for used ones on ebay:eek:ut:

The HS50 intake is a rare one also. There is a member here that reproduced them a while back, he sold a few on ebay and I'm not sure if he has any left:shrug:. I think they sold for around $60 bucks or so.

The HS40 intake will bolt on to a HS50 in a pinch, but it has a smaller opening at the block side. Notice how much larger the opening is on the HS50 intake. Also I have noticed that if you use a 4hp intake on a 5hp motor, sometimes it tends to develop a small leak at the bottom of the intake where it meets the block, due to the difference in port size.

i know about the intake guys, but still looking for one on here! & the flywheel as well! great pictures..
who had some made? they should have more made!..

Last edited: