WB 820 manifold

Hi.. Does anyone have a GEM 12v intake manifold or similar manifold to run a tilly HR single carb on a WB 820. Even just the base and reed block will do .... Thanks

Terry Ives has new 12V manifolds and tops for sale. plus there are some threads about using a mac reed on a wb manifold on the net or you can get the new that us motors has for the hr also you could talk to Dave Bonbright at engine masters a lot of pople think he is the master of the 820 ken

Last edited:
Thanks Ken.. I was told terry only makes the reed cages for them?? Do you have any contact info for Him. And also I didn't see one on the us motors site just the stock one for the HL. I'm also trying to keep the bike period correct (60s) so one of Bonbright's manifols I don't think would work.

CarPlayLB

It is my understanding that Terry makes the complete unit! There are some GEM units that pop up on eBay from time to time, but save your milk money! They are not cheap! Here is Terry's info

Address
7707 Gingerblossom Dr
Citrus Heights, California 95621

Phone (916) 725-3523

Check with tim at cat kart racing (661)253 9000 just in newhall Cal......he has been having great luck using 2 small HL 232 tilly carbs and has a manfold and linkage to make it work 2 small carbs seem to work better....I have only seen a HR carb on the heavy mod bonbrights copper heads.....also check out california vintage karters