What a great bunch of people here !!

old-timer

Scamming Member
I just wanted to say thank you to a couple of members here who got a hold of me to help with parts for my build off bike. These guys asked for no money, just an address.

This is far from the first time members here have gone over and above to help me. I can't tell you the admiration I have for the members here at OldMiniBikes. I have mentioned this before, but I need to say it again. I have belonged to many forums in the past, but OldMiniBikes takes the cake over all others. This is home, and this is family :thumbsup:

I'd like to say a public thank you to

owend, who is sending me the correct air filter for my Tec 3.5 as well as a front mount tank set up.

peekster, who got ahold of me and is sending me one of his custom made chain guards.

Buckeye, for sending me a brand new OldMiniBikes clutch .
And quite a few others, who I'm not sure if they want there names mentioned.

I'd also like to thank you guys for all the help and advice you always give me. I'm somewhat new to minis and I know I have many of the same old questions that you get tired of answering, but yet you guys always bend over backwards to help me and to make sure I understand what your trying to convey to me.

As many of you know, I've had a very rough 3 or 4 months and didn't think I could get much lower, but you guys all stood behind me and helped me through the worst time of my life.

I can't thank you all enough, and I am so honored to be a part of the OldMiniBikes family.:smile:

Vic

old-timer

Scamming Member
Been meaning to ask Hows Aunt Jenny doing uncle Vic

She's a trooper and is fighting hard to get better. She is going in this coming Wed for surgery on her Rt foot. She is going to loose a portion of it, but we already knew she might and she is just glad to be alive :smile:

Aside from that she is doing a little better and we're working 3 days a week on rehab to try and get her out of the wheel chair and walking with a walker. She's alot like our son Joe was, and is a fighter and I know she will keep fighting to improve :thumbsup:

She asked me to say hello to everyone here at OldMiniBikes, and to thank you all for the many well wishes for her, and thoughtful private messages for the passing of our son Joe.

Thanks for all the support and kindness.

Vic+Jennie