What are you working on Today..

Brought all the engine tin for my Super Bronc and Unidentified Manco Mini bike to work and tossed them in our small steel shot blaster to get them back to clean, bare metal so I can give them all a proper paint job.

Just finished changing the oil and filters(2 oil filters) in my 2000 Ford F250 Powerstroke. 4.5 gallons.

Also stopped by the hardware store and I think I found some springs that may work in the Salsbury for the Tote Gote Model B. Right diameter wire, right outer diameter, just 6" too long...

Got my tank trailer all wired up and done with the wiring into the Jeep. Iv been pulling out all the dead batteries in all my vehicles and taking them in the basement to warm up and try to charge them up. It seems to be working but i dont know these batteries are tricky. They can show great voltage but when you go to use them they die right off. I made a capacitive charger and that seems to help

Thanks glad you like it. Nothing fancy to make it I just drilled a bunch of holes and filed it out to rest over the original nicely then for the bottom i just cut out the letters to fit in the die and welded them to a plate and added the hinge. It was a fair amout of work but it was worth it. Today im still working on that snowblower. Changed the oil and got the drive wheel out but then discovered a bad bushing so I had to take the rest of it apart and it turned into a pain in the butt.

Last edited:
I spent a lot of time this weekend playing w/the old able saw I bought off CL several weeks ago. I also got in a couple of bicycle rides and a short motorcycle ride to the Home Depot and went out for lunch w/my wife on Valentine's Day. Good weekend.

Still working on that camaro. Got the engine and tranny sort of in. But we dont plan to put it on he road till next spring anyway so no rush.
Today I converted my riding mower to propane. Since i have liek 6 tanks i dont know what to do with. It was simple i just ran the gas right to the carb fitting. But the regulator doesnt put out enough gas. I can only give it about half throttle and its just not enough. The thing to do is to use a vacume adjustable one but there spensive so im going to get a manual adjustable one.

These are my current projects.

2002 CBR1100XX street fighter project (waiting on parts from the UK)

1999 KLR650 project (bike was crashed, doesn't need too much work, came with a parts bike)

1997 Triumph Tiger (only needs a little work, picked it up for super cheap)

Working on getting the house painted. I have been putting it off for years, and not going to wait anymore. Already have about 1/4 done. 2 story 2k sq/ft house. Lucky the neighbor has some long ladders I can borrow.

Repowered my Hundred and Twenty dollar holler!! New Predator, torque converter, 420 chain and hand made gaurd!

New Snow Hog tires in the front!!

Rewired a new kill switch and hour meter!

Ready to rock and roll!!

looks like fun! My dad was feeling brave and took my gokart for a spin. Hes almost 70. He survived lol old pic you can tell by the snow :repuke:

We have been gatherig up stuff for a garage sale on friday. Everything is going to be free. Its all junk but too good to throw out. But wow we have alot more crap than we thought :)