What are you working on Today..

Cleaned up the garage a bit, then went to race rental karts for a couple of hours, followed by beers and plotting how to complete my MGA sports car project.

I just drained the oil in the mini and snow blower.

Just waiting for the last drops now....
I'll put some fresh oil in and oil up the bike for the off season.

I put up the Christmas lights and scooped some dog poop.

Bought some K1 and fueled up the heater in my work shop.

Bought some gas too.
Its winter gas now.....
I can tell because I put some in my blow torch and its lower flash point and high ethanol content change the colour of the flame.

I filled the snow blower and blew some leaves around early before the oil change lol.
Starts good, just need snow.

Jr wants to get on the hill soon.
We need about 4 weeks of good hard dry cold now so they can start making some snow.
With any luck he will be able to run hills mid December unless we keep getting rain.
The 14 day trend looks promising with temperatures bellow freezing soon.
Sudbury, Ontario - 14 Day Weather Trend - The Weather Network

45t

We've been in and out of the basement due to severe weather and tornado watches & warnings. Looks like everything has passed and the cold front has moved over. Just got word that my wife's hometown (Washington IL) got hit with a tornado. She is using Social media right now trying to making contact with her extended family and friends to check on them. Doesn't sound good, she's getting reports of a lot of damage.

Most of the people she knows are accounted for.

Last edited:
Mulched leaves in the rain, put some stabil in everything that will sit over the winter, helped my father in law with programming a new garage door opener and listen to my wife gripe about this and that and still not done yet!

markus

finished putting tecumseh longblock together and bench ran it for awhile, Helped a buddy straighten out a Manco frame, Worked on a non running bike I bought last night and thanks to my buddy supplying a donor briggs motor to rob some parts from, we got it running and driving. Still needs work but I was able to drive it around the hood an not push it back :thumbsup:

great stuff :thumbsup: this morning changed the oil in the Audi , welded up the forks on my mini mini, cleaned up the back wheel for my car tired bicycle, and gathered up some parts to see what a little tractor might look like. Then we went to Dennys for my dads 65th b-day :thumbsup:

great stuff :thumbsup: this morning changed the oil in the Audi , welded up the forks on my mini mini, cleaned up the back wheel for my car tired bicycle, and gathered up some parts to see what a little tractor might look like. Then we went to Dennys for my dads 65th b-day :thumbsup:
HAHA!!! Is that what that is? I was gonna ask about the hit and miss..

HAHA!!! Is that what that is? I was gonna ask about the hit and miss..
just a briggs 3hp moer engine turned on its side. I think it should work with a few modifications. I was thinking of just making a stationary open crank hit and miss look-alike o maybe just a cutaway. but I dont think that would hold up to actual use . I might still do that eventually but i also want to make a tiny steel wheeled tractor that can actually haul me on a trailer. I think it could work quite well