what is it?

Foot pegs and brackets and stuff are wrong for Ruttman too.. I'm thinkin maybe Powerdyne or even older Manco maybe.. They both liked to copy other bikes.. It has the cheape Manco style wheel too..

It is no doubt a Power-Dyne with the correct wheels and not Manco wheels. Here is some pictures of other Power-Dynes. The mini bike was build it Pawtucket R.I. And the gas tank brackets are correct for it also. The mini in my avatar is the big brother to your mini bike and it had the exact same gas tank brackets before I removed them. Nice find.

Last edited:

13bleed

thanks!!! after seeing you're pics and others i am convinced its a powerdyne. to bad i didn't have more original parts, but hey it has been alot of fun rebuilding it so far!!:hammer:

:scooter:

It is no doubt a Power-Dyne with the correct wheels
Oh yeah I guess they are huh? :doah: They look pretty close if ya don't look.. :lol: Honestly Bud those fenders are a pretty simple design and should be able to come up with another for the front... Tavs might be a bit more pricey.. Pipes ya can build...

JIM-H Is that a Side Pooper Tecumseh?

if so...

13Bleed, I got a HELL Of a PERFECT motor for that bike... 2.5 or 3.5, take your pick...

13bleed

Oh yeah I guess they are huh? :doah: They look pretty close if ya don't look.. :lol: Honestly Bud those fenders are a pretty simple design and should be able to come up with another for the front... Tavs might be a bit more pricey.. Pipes ya can build...

JIM-H Is that a Side Pooper Tecumseh?

if so...

13Bleed, I got a HELL Of a PERFECT motor for that bike... 2.5 or 3.5, take your pick...
we may have to talk! i was planning on putting a new 6.5 hf on it, but ya never know!!!

:eek:hmy: Yeah run out and support the chinese at the drop of a hat... :chinese: It's the American way... :hammer: Jeep4me said they are 160 bucks now.. :eek:ut: That's ridiculous for a 64 dollar engine.. :glare: Good lord dude bring it with ya and I'll sell you a motor, install it, and dial it in, for WAY less than that... And it will be the RIGHT motor...