What is it?

Hi guys, I've been searching the past couple of days for an I.D. on this:

It has drum brakes front and rear, and has been repowered fairly recently with a 5hp Tecumseh.

I have a couple of boys (8 & 10) who should think it's pretty cool.

Any help would be appreciated.

buckeye

I tend to agree. Look up minibike dudes photos and there is one there. And I have one. This one is missing fenders, original square gas tank, headlight, ect. What you gonna do with it?

Yeah, it kind of looks like a Fox and it kind of looks like a Rupp, but isn't an exact match for either. At least the models I've looked at.

I would like to fix it up and let my sons loose on it.

I will readily admit I can't wait to try it out!:laugh:

It needs some TLC to put it mildly.

mybiz

Do a search here for Fox, There is a few models of the fox spoked wheel mini bikes still not to been seen yet.:detective: I seen one on ebay awhile back with the flat engine plate and the decal was still on the tank can't recall the name but it was a model i didn't know about.:shrug:

Do a search here for Fox, There is a few models of the fox spoked wheel mini bikes still not to been seen yet.:detective: I seen one on ebay awhile back with the flat engine plate and the decal was still on the tank can't recall the name but it was a model i didn't know about.:shrug:

Sorry about that mybiz, I've scrolled by that Thunderbolt about 5 times, just caught the pic and it was named in your first post. I'm an idiot:eek:ut:

Thanks.

I saw that earlier, not an over abundance of parts for it out there for it...

Hopefully, I can get it up and running, and then work on some of the other "issues".

Thanks again for your help, I'm sure I'll be back...:thumbsup:

That's not the right seat for the Thunderbolt, it won't fit the seat pan right. That seat will fit some of the other 10" wheeled Fox's, like the Condor, Campus FX, Street Scamp, Trail Tramp and a few others.

:detective: The black Thunderbolt on minidoodle has a squared off (at the base) seat to fit the flat pan. If you look closely at the yellow Campus FX directly underneath it the seat pan is actually round tubing. The seat on ebay has the cutouts on the underside of it to fit the top frame tube, plus the base is not squared off like the Thunderbolt does. Plus the Thunderbolt has a strap that crosses it about two thirds from the front and the material is smooth with no pleats..:rolleyes: