what is the best spark plug for my bug

Save yourself about $7 and get a NGK copper plug. Seriously these along with splitfires and pulstars are marketing gimmicks. The reality is MOST of these plugs are much worse than the average plug. If you do some investigating you will find multiple reports of people having to remove them due to missing and detonation.

Save yourself about $7 and get a NGK copper plug. Seriously these along with splitfires and pulstars are marketing gimmicks. The reality is MOST of these plugs are much worse than the average plug. If you do some investigating you will find multiple reports of people having to remove them due to missing and detonation.
Well if im correct, doesn't baja mini bikes come with NGK plugs?

e3 not so hot

I read a lot about the e3 plug and I thought to have a spark plug that wont foul would be great. Bought one at Lowes. My db30 ran great for about 10 hours riding time. My son came over and wanted to ride but it would not start. Ran great the day before. He says lets pull the plug, I say it cant be the plug cause it wont foul. Pulled plug , it was fouled. Back to Lowes for new plug(guaranteed for ever) Lowes says sorry, you got to deal with e3 on warranty. Heres the phone number which by the way is no longer in service. Called Lowes back and told them, they said they would just make it right with me so as not to lose a customer over 6 bucks. NGK,Autolite, have both worked just fine and cost about 2 bucks apiece with no hassles so I recommend either of them. tardman

plug

I went to checker to find a new plug.I saw the e-3 one it looked kinda funky,i think its a gimick.so the plug i got was a champion RCJ6Y,funny they have a RCJ6 listed also i wish i new what the difference was?anyhow i was curious what the plug looked like and pulled it,nice and clean white.the stock plug was kinda carbon fouled but was running around with the choke half on then.the db30 seems to run preety good now i think it has a slight stumble when accelerating,mabe needs a little richer jetting.My db starts easy.

I swear by NGK for automotive spark plugs (Technician for a living) - so I'm sure they work great on the little DB's. Although when I pulled it out of the bug the other day the NGK was a bit fouled. Maybe I need to lean it out a bit...

Mr Ed

I have a box of Screaming Eagle Harley plugs left over from when I had a Harley dealership and use one in every clone I put together. They really scream. They were made for the mid 70's Shovelhead motor, but really make the clone easy to start and run like hell. Don't forget to index the plug for best performance. It really does make a difference.