what is this? and are the parts correct?

Dan-E-boy

Looking at this potential buy for my brother, he likes the mini projects that I have started and is looking to get one himself. Can anyone help me out on identifying this minibike and also if the parts on it are correct to it. Thanks an advance for any help.

Wrens are cool little bikes, I sold one to a now member here who loves it. I just sold a roller with nice factory wheels real cheap but to a friend. It was beyond rough and the $25 he spent will help when he starts gathering parts. The engine on the one you pictured is a Sears edger engine not original to the bike but that's no biggie, if it runs it's all good.:thumbsup:

Dan-E-boy

thanks Outlaw Ace, so its a briggs that's suppose to be in it... Well hopefully the seller gets back to me..found more pics of these minibikes and I really like how they turned out finished..

thanks Outlaw Ace, so its a briggs that's suppose to be in it... Well hopefully the seller gets back to me..found more pics of these minibikes and I really like how they turned out finished..
Well Some had briggs and some Tecumsehs, depends on who sold em and what badge they were sold under. I doubt the Sears version had a briggs. The original engine on my red 1963 Bird Wren was a 2.5hp briggs but it was not a Sears model.