What is this Ebay listing?

There have been a couple of those (or that one in various states of build , as found, etc.) in the last 2 or 3 years,and I don't think they've ever been positively identified. I have a theory, but zero evidence to support it. I hope someone get this one figured out this time.

There have been a couple of those (or that one in various states of build , as found, etc.) in the last 2 or 3 years,and I don't think they've ever been positively identified. I have a theory, but zero evidence to support it. I hope someone get this one figured out this time.
Thanks Jim. I am no good at this mini bike ID thing. But to me, it looks exactly like an Azusa with tabs added at the axle, and a JS added. :shrug:

Same here. Engine plate and afterthought footpegs makes me lean that way too. Fox/Bird looking bars. At one point Fox and Manco were swapping parts, merged or whatever. I've also read that Manco ended up with the last of the Bird stuff. Could be during these times they bought some Azusa stuff too?? or bent some frames that looked like Azusas?? Hard to tell.

markus

it looks sorta kinda Taiwan-ish to me. there are a bunch of notables on it that could help ID it but I cant think of what I have seen them on :doah:

1. wheels are very distinct
2. fork plates are copies of what Taco used

Strip off the upper engine plate and the jackshaft (which notice is not adjustable...neither is the rear wheel) and look at what you have, cause there is some type of mount plates welded on underneath....