what kidd of classic car do you have lets go all original

richs

this is mine I built it with my grandfather when I was 12-16 I hade it on loan to a musioum for 23 years its not fast but Im proud of it and it get alot of attention espesialy when I have to hand crank it:drinkup:

Bronco

73 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco - I'm in the middle of restoring it now. Check out bajabronco.com for some cool info on a very rare truck

None all original but
1946 jeep cj-2a it was my first car built it when i was 15 draged it out of the woods with a tree growing through it.
my 1967 cj-5 i restored last winter
my dads 58 impala pretty much original except for paint and other little stuff 40k miles
and my 82 porsche 911sc widebody qualifies as a classic technicaly

nothing now but i used to have a '64 Cadillac Sedan DeVille and a '70 Buick Skylark (looked like a Chevelle with a different front clip).

i'd like to get another old Caddy some day.

i had another "classic". an '89 5.0 LX. since it's over 20yo now it's technically a classic i think. i like posting pics so here's one of it. :thefinger:

back when digi cams sucked. :laugh:

you couldn't even fit a finger between the front tire and fender on it. that car was a lot of fun on twisty roads. 16" wheels were considered kind of big back then. you'd occasionally see cars with 17"s on them. :doah:

not to steel the thunder from those realy sharp cars,i sold my 2 my 2 classics
with thre looks and style were the greatist,studebaker lark & amc pacer
:doah:

I have a 1962 MGA 1600 MkII. I don't have a pic on this computer, but here's one fron the internet just to show what they look like. Mine's pretty much the same, shiny red, but w/vintage American Racing mag wheels, a cut down windshield and no bumpers. Oh, sorry, I missed the part about "all original".

I have a Silver 1987 Monte Carlo SS coupe,78,000 original miles with T-tops. I need to get pictures of it on my digital camera. Only have 35mm pictures of it.

1945 Willys MB Jeep. I've had it since I was 11 years old. My family had a truck farm and I bought it for 120 bucks with my "tomato" money. Its in the back of the machine shed, waiting. No recent pictures. I'll have to dig some up and scan them.

1963 Fairlane I had for many years

1983 Ford Ranger I built with a 302 with 2 750 Carbs on top

My Current 05 Mustang what I work on when not on minibikes

You got some nice cars there shoe, My dad had a 63-1/2 lite blue on blue Ford Galaxie fast back with a 390 4spd was his first car he bought new. He always said he should have not sold that car.

'37 Pontiac Coupe - In progress
'47 Dodge 2 dr sedan - Was my wife's dad's car growing up
'57 Ford Pickup - Been in the family for 3 generation most of it's life. My first car.
'61 Alameda Dune Buggy - VW powered.

'64 LeMans Conv - Everything new except paint.
'64 Tempest Wagon - Needs quarter panel work and paint.
'65 LeMans soon to be GTO - In progress
'67 Firebird - Wife's toy - Needs paint and interior again.