What Kind of Mini Bike is this?

Hi I aquired this Old Mini Bike from a friend cleaning out his Grandfathers old barn. It was siiting in the back covered up. Can anyone Identify what type of Mini Bike this is and the round about yr? The engine looks obviously newer than the frame so its not the original motor. The frame looks like an older model but i cant find anything on it to identify it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

unknown minibike by JERSEYPYTHONS, on Flickr

unknown mini bike 2 by JERSEYPYTHONS, on Flickr

unknown mini bike 3 by JERSEYPYTHONS, on Flickr

Last edited:
I have been looking through a ton of pics and cant find a single one that resembles it. I Guess ill just keep lookin around and Hopefully someone on here may be able to Identify it. im guessing it is from the 60"s but not sure. The handle Bars and single Tube frame leads me to think it is pretty old.

The only thing I found that resembled it is a Go Devil by sensation MFG, The frame looks exact but its obviously missing the stock gas tank and the Handle Bars dont match the Go devil that I found altho they do have same frame and seat. Im stumped??

Looks like it could be a well rounded machine with some work, looks comfortable.
Yes it is very comfortable, The Handle bars are set just perfect for cruising around and the seat is very comfortable as well. The pictures are of the bike right after I pulled it out of the Barn. I cleaned the carb and stuck a new Plug in it and it fired right up. Everything is in good working order But I planned on doing a full restoration on it. If i could find Out what Make the Mini is it would help a Ton. Thanks to everyone that has replied and tried to help. I really appreciate it.

I tore down a honda mini trail once for parts. The rims , handle bar mounts and the handle bars look exactly like the ones from the mini trail. So it might be a Honda.. do not know about make