what model bonanza is this?

i'm new to this forum and have enjoyed reading and searching this cool site..i have had a life long love for anything with wheels, i drive a 63 falcon convertible and ride a couple of honda 100's and am restoring a s-65 model this summer.. i've always wanted a mini bike, couldn't have one when i was a kid, (that is, still under my dad's roof) and finally i have acquired this bonanza...i think it may be an early bonanza because of the wheels. unfortunately, this is all i have to start with...which i'm thinking could be fun. any help you guys? Thank you in advance

p.s. if the pics don't show up, i will try again..

BC 1200 had 4.10 x 3.50 - 6 inch tires and a BC 1300 had 5.30 x 4.50 - 6 tires.
BC 1200 had a 3.5 hp engine and the BC 1300 had a 4.0 hp engine

Bobscooters

JamnJM my son has one of those fiberglass Ford go cart bodies in my shed , do you have any idea what they are worth ? Sorry Tippycanoenm didn't mean to hijack your thread, oh and my Bonanza looked like that once great project and best thing it's a Bonanza :thumbsup:

JamnJM

Bob....I sell them as I still have the mold to make them. I'm trying to sell that used one here in OC, Calif. for $175 but no takers.....new one much more.

I use to teach a Fiberglass, Composites and plastics job training programs....:doah:

hey guys.....thanks for the replies.......now i have questions and hope you don't mind me asking........the fork assembly......are there springs inside? i think i found a post that looks similar.....and also...how are the shocks wrong?
nice bunch a guys on here and i appreciate your taking time to answer my questions..

Yes there are springs inside the forks. To get the lower legs out you have to take the bolts out that go through the forks and then pull them out. They are probably rusted in there.
Those shocks on your bike are not Bonanza shocks and they look like they are mounted upside down.