what motor is this?

Really ill have to go to mower shop and give them the only numbers i found on it 19/0/92.is that a good ignition? It doesnt smoke.i just need to put gasket set on carb.its not sucking ,the gas good,and starter makes a noise when starting.

I found carb on ebay almost identical but says for 15hp now it has to be kohler because carb was just alike but newer looking if i take head off and measure would i be able to tell what size it really is?

I just read a thread person had a sears mower had same numbers as mine but a tec.now really dont know on left side shaft has a 19b top shaft has 19/0/92 then a b on right side shaft.

I just found one just like it on you tube 1968 sears tecumseh yall will have to check it out even has same orange color that was on motor.

Ok found parts on ebay man there high,i should part this out or sell it.i cant find breather tube,so can i fab something and put k&n filter? And i noticed they had fuel pump forsale,does it need one,because thats when it would keep running when i held tank up,and now it might be 1 1/8 shaft need to go measure.any u guys want to buy it?

Thats definately a Kohler.. Tecumseh made a 12 horse OHV engine that looked similar, but that is a Kohler. Looks like a 10 or 12 horse.
Thats what i thought too,but now pretty sre its a 12hp tecumseg i think h120 model,because all the parts on ebay looks the same even the exhalst elbow.go to you tube and type in 1968 sears 12hp its on a collectible tractor and there almost identical even the glass bowl on carb.you have to check that video out even has the same orange paint.i did carb today and i tell ya this thing is going to fly for real.luckly only 1in shaft,only problem im having is it getting fuel at first,could be because no breather.

I also seen same motor on a john deere snow blower,just wondering what it really came off of.im getting ready to order clutch or touqe converter.will it pull out slow with regelar clutch?will i gain more torc top speed out of tav?

Ive moved to section more than two wheels,ive changed my mind im going to put scooter moter on kart.come check it out under adly 50cc.