brakes, etc. ?

I tried to put some asuza wheels with 3.50 tires for mock up , and
were to wide for rear of frame. I can make them work for front forks
but way off on rear. I am even interested in buying ones that will work
if anyone has them available.
Thanks, Rick

markus

Shows as 12.5" 6" tires in the brochure

that pretty much equates to a 4.10/3.50 6" tire, back them though they did sell a 12x4.00 6" tire and it was just a touch skinnier. I recently sold a set of general Jumbo jr's in that size but I think member Joker has one available.

Are your azusa's the ones you could get from Northern tool? those are 4" wide wheels and probably too wide. I'd try a 3" wheel on it and see how they fit.

Markus

Tri-Star wheels my man . I don't think you can get these @ northern.
The same wheel mounted on front . Pic might be to small to see. They
seem more than 1" to wide .

markus

sure you can:

Go-Kart + Mini-Bike Wheels, Fenders + Rims | Go-Kart + Minibike Parts + Accessories | Go-Kart + Minibike Parts + Accessories | Northern Tool + Equipment

I've bought a few "craiglist customs" with them installed, when I took them apart to clean and detail they always have northern tool sku tag on them on the inside, hell you can find them on some of the better portable pressure washers :laugh:

At any rate, the last 2 sets I had were both Norther tool stickered, and both wide 3.5-4" width which are too wide form most of the small skinny framed bikes.

Got any other wheels to try? didn't you buy a Bonanza? the go powers are pretty skinny

I appreciate your mini bike wisdom , Markus.
Going to try the go-powers tonight. I am not keeping
the sensation anyway , was just making a roller out of it.