what the hahaha

What? Are you not American? Do you not like military things....the same things that defend your rights and freedom? Wow...never knew you were a tree hugger hippy bro.:doah:

Do you think he still has the original Gilson fender? I'd be interested in that.
Under the diamond plate lie the original fenders, I need front and rear fenders but will just end up making something work. I doubt I'll find a set of Gilson fenders. And this guy calls this bike an Allis Chalmers but it's not got a hint of orange paint, sure would have been a shame if he did bastardize an A/C.:doah:

What a waste of a perfectly good Gilson... :(
It was better before he touched it. :hammer:
Why is that? You rather see it ragged out and end up in a scrap pile than see somebody build it to their design? I guess you are not true mini bike people then. It is so easy to criticize others and what they do....but maybe it is a kids build. Or maybe he served his country and is proud of it. Whatever the reason....it is what it is. It is different.....and he isn't hurting anyone. Geeez...unreal. :doah:
On a side note...his price is insane:laugh:

WrenchDad

Rebuilt Allis Chalmers 1968 Minibike.
New 6.5 H.P engine
New Tires
New EVERYTHING.

I thought rebuilt meant the same as original just with new stuff then some add on's that make it custom. New engine, New tires, New everything......All new different stuff and no seat, but at least he kept the extra set of foot pegs on the forks. I'll give him credit ,his price is as creative as his rebuild skill's.