what the heck is this?? dual rear wheel?

I'm not sure the name of the maker of those things but they are one of your first chinese import weed whacker 2 cycle motor bikes and not very impressive... They are a (one of those) bikes.... they don't have a name because people just call them a (one of those) bikes....

what the heck is this??

oh ya 1 of those does it run it looks ruff or maybe it just sat outside for a while did you buy it im sure it would be fun or @least to get the wind in your hair & some day theres gonna be kids out there all grown up & say oh cool i had 1 of those when i was a kid like we do when we c a bike we had or wanted when we were kids

what the heck is this??

i feel bad rippin on it cuz its better than 1s iv owned & maybe there is some1 on here thats very proud of there very own 1 of these & wouldn't it be a three whlr
:thumbsup:

i feel bad rippin on it cuz its better than 1s iv owned & maybe there is some1 on here thats very proud of there very own 1 of these & wouldn't it be a three whlr
:thumbsup:
yeah if you can get it going the kids would beat it around and like it I'm sure.. I'm not sure if it's a bike or three wheeler.. The wheels are hooked as one inside the swing arm. :shrug: They are the separate wheels though. Who knows, it's a (one of those) bikes.. :lol:

My bike seems to be just like yours except yours is in better condition. I'm looking for parts to restore mine. Have you found anywhere to buy parts for this bike and do you know the name of this bike?