What the heck is this little thing?

MarksA-C

Was off buying a few vintage engines and he said he had a minibike too. Needless to say I bought it. Now...what is it?!

Hope someone knows, Simpletom and I still haven't been able to figure out what it is :laugh:

Those wild looking bars are the give away but the make eludes my muddled mind just now. Looks almost like a Go-kart cycle/early Fox but that ain't it either. 51 IDs before and a bunch as the Outlaw and I had to ask about my Powerdyne so I'm in brain lock today. Admittedly I was stumped on it, this one is here somewhere. I dug up a pic of a Luther Cobra for criminy sake, I need to get to work on this.:doah:

The "Micro Cycle" and "Little Gen" bikes have similar handle bars. "Caper" and "Go Kart" have similar rear axle mounts. :shrug:

It looks as if the seat was mounted to the pivot bracket at the top of the frame and maybe had on springs that sat on the plate between the bars. The brackets on the back may have been a gas tank mount. :shrug:

The frame is pretty small so it might have come with a West Bend 580 or similar engine.

Last edited:
The "Micro Cycle" and "Little Gen" bikes have similar handle bars. "Caper" and "Go Kart" have similar rear axle mounts. :shrug:

It looks as if the seat was mounted to the pivot bracket at the top of the frame and maybe had on springs that sat on the plate between the bars. The brackets on the back may have been a gas tank mount. :shrug:

The frame is pretty small so it might have come with a West Bend 580 or similar engine.
I thought Go-kart Cycle, great minds think alike but I still cannot find it ST.:doah: Someone will nail it or we will have another mystery.:shrug: