What would you do?

I dont see that you have done anything wrong here Don :shrug: The trade mark is dead and as we can all see you are not the only one using the image :doah: And if I am not mistaken the company you used is a public company that anyone should be able to use :shrug: If telling people the company name makes you a theif I dont see how :shrug: how many of us can or could afford the setup and artwork fees and how many decals would have to be bought and sold to recoup that :doah:
As for the bullying :doah: Thats just wrong most of us here are grown men and women and should act as such :doah:

Itype2slo

C'mon BAB is someone really accusing you of cornering the extremly lucrative Saape decal market. Don't stand for this pettyness. Your providing a service to us. We woulnt have heard of Saape if not for you. :thumbsup:

C'mon BAB is someone really accusing you of cornering the extremly lucrative Saape decal market. Don't stand for this pettyness. Your providing a service to us. We woulnt have heard of Saape if not for you. :thumbsup:
Yea.What is Saape:confused: :laugh::laugh: As far as stealing goes, China copies all of our stuff:laugh::laugh:

WOW : I am sure of one thing there will not be any untold wealth made from this . In my eyes you Don have a legal right to take a picture of a logo and have it reproduced for your own use or to supply anyone as a gift or for money.
The purpose of the OldMiniBikes is to share openly information gained from research about things from the past and with todays Internet it has opened up so much information to the general public.
Don you have done so much of the research on the Powell Trail Bikes and spent lots of time and personal money too. And the reward for all this should be lots of grateful respect and absolutely zero flack from anyone about your effort.
Your facts are there the trademark is dead and without protection so it is a mute point 100%
Someone has got the facts totally wrong and is just wanting to stir up INTERNET CRAP over this .
Don I trust you 100% to speak the truth and you have the right to stand up to any Internet bulling and should do so with vigor.

Steve :scooter:

PS : Thank you for gifting me a couple of the decals I will keep them always.

I think someone needs to get laid. Thats what I think... Tell the person to at least go get a rub and tug and grow the F-up...... But thats me....I hope I dont owe the little green guy anything....

Folks
I want to thank each and everyone of you that took the time to read and posted your thoughts on this matter.
You have my deepest respect..:bowdown:
My hope is that the individual reads what you had to say.
I don't expect an apology or even for him/her to comment in this thread.
Maybe there's a lesson here we all can learn? :shrug:
Don

Last edited:
Don i think it is all good selling the stickers and T shirts , and if you have premissoin to do so all the better . I just bought stickers for my super bronc that i had to have and could not get anywhere from a member on here . Is he a thief and lier HELL NO .

Thief is a pretty strong word. I don't know you from Adam,but I'd bet you stole nothing. If the trademark is dead,it looks like it would be fair game. If you and I were looking at my bike with an original sticker and I told you I was going to reproduce them,then that night you come over with a scraper and took my decal for the artwork,that would be thievery. I'm sure that's not the case. If this member was someone you considered a friend, I'm sure you don't need friends like that. You say that member is a respected member. A respectable member would post a reply,right or wrong. If it gets too bad,post their name and let the dung flinging begin:laugh:

Update
Just though the membership should know that the person that has accused me of stealing ..
Is now making it his personal mission in life to contact Hedman Hedders and claim I stold the decal..
How pettie of a person are you!!
Mabey I should post his name so the membership can see this person for who he really is?
Or should I contact the company whos decals he's been selling at an obscene profit!

The impertinent actions of this member has me at a total loss of respect.. sad to see something like this happen over such a item.
Jeff
Its sad and honestly quite Pathetic..
He reminds me of the spoiled brat that brings his ball to the playground and when someone upsets him he takes his ball and plays somewhere else..