What's This??

I heard that Doug got pissed off at MBP and Mac for not giving exclusive photos and video from MBP's race event so he deleted the thread and got rid of Mac's special section. Maybe they decided to create their own board after that. :shrug:

I heard that Doug got pissed off at MBP and Mac for not giving exclusive photos and video from MBP's race event so he deleted the thread and got rid of Mac's special section. Maybe they decided to create their own board after that. :shrug:
I was wondering why nothing was posted about MBP mini bike event on the other site. I didn't know that they was all fighting:laugh:

CarPlayLB

Can't we all just get along?

All you guys piss me off. I am going to start my own site called VintagerOlderMiniBikers.com Then I can fight all I want and ban EVERYONE...for typing too slow! Damn slow typers piss me off (execpt John "Itypetooslow" 'cause he's a cool dude!)

Naw... just jokin! This is my home, and I am not looking for a new one! I do miss MAC though!

Doug, Mac, TT, Cliff, Paul, etc. etc. Who the hell are all these people? It's probably my fault because I don't follow all the drama and bullshit threads. I just wanted to know if that new site was a legitimate minibike site or just some disgruntled ex-OldMiniBikes member out to stir up a bunch of trouble. How about a straight answer? Anybody? Ogy

CarPlayLB

Ogy,
If someone is disgruntled, is the opposite of that "gruntled"?

Kinda sounds like Doug and Mini Bike Paul had a falling out...I dunno...but why can't we all get along? Mini bikes are supposed to be fun!

TT he was a wack job. He joined a long time ago and has been banned a few times.
He is different, that's for sure. The Un-Hent deal is just really weird to me, he acts like Hent is brainwashing folks. Haters hate themselves more than anyone more often than not, they could have started the site without even mentioning Hent or OldMiniBikes. Would have been a more classy way to go IMO.