Whats your weather doing???

Ratbike

This our forcast....
Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy. Breezy...colder. Scattered flurries after midnight. Low around 15 below. Northwest wind around 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Wind chill readings 35 below to 45 below zero.

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Breezy...colder. Patchy blowing snow in the morning. Scattered flurries in the morning. High 5 to 10 below. :shrug:

OUCH!!!:crying:

CarPlayLB

Burrr...it's going to be 68* here today...at least the sun is out already...I think I will take the wife to lunch down at the beach

to all of you in the colder regions, please be safe!

A blizzard yesterday with zero visibility , but today clear skies and sunny lol

A nice 80º in the shop and 10 º outside , the only prob is wet floor due to melting snow off plow and snowblower lol

Calling for warmer temp and rain next week I guess you get what the good lord gives you lol

hornet1

Right now 60s and sunny but all that's about to change. Tomorrow in the 30s dropping in to the teens tomorrow night . Besides that ,, it's time to fire up the old hornet and ride up the street ck in on one of my old croneys.

Ratbike

A blizzard yesterday with zero visibility , but today clear skies and sunny lol

A nice 80º in the shop and 10 º outside , the only prob is wet floor due to melting snow off plow and snowblower lol

Calling for warmer temp and rain next week I guess you get what the good lord gives you lol
You my friend are really up there...:thumbsup: Your temps going to drop Sunday night too??

vwfan79

Just snowblowed the first 4-5" of snow from last night and we are supposed to get another 4" or so today.

Last edited: