Wheelies!

I'm curious to know if I will still be able to pull wheelies with a 60T sprocket on a stock predator with a TC? I weigh 210 by the way.

What make is the bike? I'm about 185 and my bikes with TC's will put me on my a$$ if I'm not careful :laugh: If you haven't ridden a bike with a TC before be careful until you get used to it :thumbsup:

It's a manco thunderbird. It had the 80 tooth sprocket until I removed it. I just want to make sure that I don't go too high or too low on the tooth count. I basically want a little wheelie machine, but I still want some top end power as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

A TAV in low range multiplies your static gear ratio by 2.7:1. Factor in tire size as well. There's a decent calculator in the engine section stickied at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think you would be more likely to wheelie with an 80 tooth rear than a 60?
You sir are correct. But I'm not sure how rideable (other than wheelies) it will be with that huge sprocket. Also according to the top speed calculator, my top speed will be under 30 with my overall tire diameter and the 80 tooth sprocket would be under 30mph. With a 72 tooth at 4500 rpm will be around 36-40mph.