Where are all the posts?

I haven't checked the forum since last night. I usually hit "new posts" to see what I missed.:laugh: There is only one post.:eek:ut: Usually there are a lot of pages that go back for days. Whats up with that.:confused:

Hent

Check the thread in the SM forum. It will probably help the forum become more active again. If there's no solution for more active communication, it's just going to become an archive for pictures and info for the future.

I blame the closing of Baja mini bikes such as the well built Doodle Bugs and the Baja MB 165 and 200's!! Ahhhh the good OL' day's!! :lol:

well, im laid-off for the winter again. Im a marine technician. I don't mean too, but intrude and start topix. Im really just trying to share, and don't get read like I meant to post! lol Im honest and do a very hard job trying to help ppl all season. I see the cruelty that many shops charge and cannot do the work. If I didn't have things to offer I wont post them. Ive been made fun-of a few times.. All good im easy to what im talkin about here! I don't mind being wrong, I learn from it. All im about is the hundreds of minibike mistakes I grew from? What I post prolly was hundreds dollars of Im not Giving up? just trying to share an have fun. Bill