Who is familiar with mik.22 mm carb jets Help??

Me again

I am trying to find out what size main,and pilot jet are in the (22 mm vm -133)carb I just got?

was not able to find out from buyer,I pull the main out but did not see any numbers,and the pilot jet I could not read,but will be able to read with a mag.glass soon..

If I can find out the main jet size,I will know what sizes to buy when I try to tune it..

I inserted a drill bit,and it measured .88 on the dial calipers if that helps anyone help me?

125ccCrazy

if it's a true VM 22mm and not a taper bore:
100 main jet,
30 pilot jet,
2.0 Throttle Valve
N-8 needle jet,
J6-4J13 jet needle

does it look like this??

if it's a true VM 22mm and not a taper bore:
100 main jet,
30 pilot jet,
2.0 Throttle Valve
N-8 needle jet,
J6-4J13 jet needle

does it look like this??
yes,that's it

great !!now I have something to work with,I have the info from akg,on the tuning for this carb,but it looks be overwellming,it seems as it's gonna take some time to dial this in..

any good tips to start off with ??

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Not gonna work good. Nothing bigger than 26.5mm is all you need. 28mm carbs are normally ran on strokers, or motors with 230cc. The motor won't make enough vacuum to help the motor keep up with the flow of the carb.

drilling jets,if I do have to drill the mikuni carb jets..

do u drill the top(thin part)or the bottom fat part that is visable after u screw it in??

it seems as that the main jet tube are not the same size all the way thru??

also can the pilot jet be drilled??

Im gonna buy the jets I think I need and only gonna drill if I have no chioce>>

thanx JF

you drill the part that is visible after it's screwed in. the tube is the emulsion tube (i'm 99% on that) and you don't need to do anything with it as far as i know. the pilot can be drilled out too.

The Tilly 304WX is the carb to run for maximum power in a limited modified Honda GX2. If you go stroker/long rod go with the Mikuni, 30mm or bigger.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The Tilly 304WX is the carb to run for maximum power in a limited modified Honda GX2. If you go stroker/long rod go with the Mikuni, 30mm or bigger.
That carb works good with a 27.5mm intake valve.
It's all about keeping the velocity up to pull the air fast enough from the carb , then intake, then port, then seat I.D.

You still don't need a 30mm carb. At most a 28mm mikuni, or HL380 tillotson with a stroker, or big bore.

That carb works good with a 27.5mm intake valve.
It's all about keeping the velocity up to pull the air fast enough from the carb , then intake, then port, then seat I.D.

You still don't need a 30mm carb. At most a 28mm mikuni, or HL380 tillotson with a stroker, or big bore.
25mm exh ?