Windber bound (maybe)

Neck

Growing up is optional
So I've got my Astro wheel/sprocket/brake setup all assembled and putting it in the bike so I can measure for the left side spacer deminsion, and I think....maybe I should air up the tire. So I lock down all the axle nuts and reach for the air chuck, plug it on to the valve stem and start putting the air to it, psssht...10lbs. pssst....20lbs. psssshtBANG TINK tink. What the Front door?!

$HIT! I'm tryin to get this done for Windber, now this!

Andrewp

I had a rim do that in the middle of the night. Probably 8 hours after I aired it up and checked the pressure. Thought someone was breaking in my house. That sucks neck I'm sure mac will hook you up.

Cast Aluminum, You could do this a million times and not have this happen. Casting flaws hiding in the closet. Hope you find a spare

Neck look on the bright side , you are able to make a thread that says
Windber Maybe.

Mine says
Windber - 2000$ for tickets - 350$ visa - Am I going Hell no

Have fun without me boys want lots a pics

Bring it as-is if you don't find one.... I got a spare OEM front wheel for the el Tigre, if you still need it by then, I'll hook ya up with the Astro I got on the front of it now.... Red paint and all! :biggrin:

:censure: Neck! Bad day for both of us! My compressor blew just when I started it to use on my new soda blaster!

Hope you find a wheel asap.

Bullhead

would only go up to 25psi then burnt the motor.

BUT......I just got a phone call on my CL ad. For one of the Doodle Bugs! I will go up to Vegas and pick up a new compressor after the first.

Let me know if I can help you!

Bullhead

Neck

Growing up is optional
Changing gears, couldn't do Windber, went job hunting, found a new job. I'm going to Bonneville on the 10th of August. Gotta geterdone! Wish me luck!

zeeman

Hey Neck, I got a mag wheel at the scrap yard about a month ago. I'm not even sure what size or brand it is. I can look, and send you pictures if it might work for you.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Got the wheels squared away after the failure, now I have to get a tank mounted.
Thanks' for the offer Mr. Zee, I got er covered.

Last edited: