Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Well I traded my truck in for a new one... No more underpowered 4 cylinder for towing those Pennsylvania hills. And since used trucks are at a premium, I couldn't say no. The sticker price on my 2013 Tacoma 4 dr/2wd/4cyl/auto was $25,000 3 years ago when I bought it... I paid $22,800... 3 years later and 26,000 miles( Low because I also have a company vehicle) got me a check for $21,500... Not a trade in value an actual check,an outright buy. 3 years for $1300 is pretty good. Of course mine was a rare truck. In fact when you went to the toyota website you couldn't even build it. So I decided because I wouldn't be putting a lot of miles on that I Would lease a new Tundra... Windber,here we come...

I was just checking the forecast for Windber
Nasty stuff happening , tornado warnings and flood
But the extended forecast looks great for 16 -18th
Lots of sun and warm temperatures

Lets keep our fingers crossed

capguncowboy

I was just checking the forecast for Windber
Nasty stuff happening , tornado warnings and flood
But the extended forecast looks great for 16 -18th
Lots of sun and warm temperatures

Lets keep our fingers crossed
They can't forcast weather 1-2 days ahead of time, much less 2 weeks out. I'll worry about it on the Thursday before

Just talked to Jeff this morning and it has rained all week. I told him great--let it get it all out of the way before the meet.Guess we will see.

Somehow I went from three working bikes to three non running bikes , with only days left before Windber lol
im not sure how but im in the same boat.
no sooner did i sell that load of engines than 2 of the keepers took a vacation...:doah:
i knew i shoulda bought those hf last weekend...

and hey are tecumsehs known for shearing flywheel keys cause thats 3 in less than a week??

delray

Harleys Papa
remember last year radar before the parade. it was showing rain coming and when it got to windber it just fizz....out.
only time we didn't have rain...:scooter:

I'm mostly ready. Got my bikes ready to ride, most of the parts all packed up ready to go. Got a bigger trailer this year so I should have no problem fitting everything. I think I'm bringing double what I brought last year. I'm getting excited now. Less than 2 weeks away.

Harleys Papa
remember last year radar before the parade. it was showing rain coming and when it got to windber it just fizz....out.
only time we didn't have rain...:scooter:
Well the forecast has changed again :doah: Scattered thunder storms Friday, Saturday and Sunday :doah: Its too late now but I am getting an enclosed trail before next year :thumbsup: The tent is ok but not always dry :doah: Plus the trailer will give me some where to store the trikes in the winter :thumbsup:

Even in the rainiest of times it is the best place to be. Mud washes off,water dries but you can't make memories if you don't show....
And Randy should get an enclosed trailer. It helps now that you are a professional trike racer...